Incident Reports & Arrests November 24-27
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- GSP Chase assist reported at the intersection of Bethel Rd. & Timberlane Rd.
- Trespass notice issued on the 600 block of E. Water St.
- Burglary reported on the 800 block of Lake Dr.
- Lost gun reported on Boat Basin Rd.
- Burglary reported on the 1600 block of W. Dothan Rd.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1400 block of S. Tallahassee Hwy.
- Driving while license suspended, no insurance, tail light requirement, child restraint reported at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. & Progress St.
- Accident reported on the 1000 block of Lee St.
- Disorderly conduct reported on the 600 block of S. Scott St.
- Law demented person reported on the 900 block of Palm St.
- Vehicle accident, suspended license reported at the intersection of Dothan Rd. & Airport Rd.
- Criminal trespass, terroristic threats reported on the 1000 block of Julia Circle
- DUI reported on Tallahassee Hwy.
- Domestic dispute, simple assault, criminal trespass reported on the 1600 block of S. Scott St.
- Domestic violence reported on the 1000 block of E. Evans St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1800 block of Dothan Rd.
- Bench warrant executed on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Chirkra Harrell, 37, DUI ($1,276), failure to maintain lane ($135), seatbelt violation x2 ($15), open container ($270), failure to use due care ($25)
- Everette Akins, 33, Criminal trespass (no bond reported)
- Timothy Freeman Jr., 23, Driving while license suspended or revoked (no bond reported), headlight requirements ($135)
- Shankierra Jackson, 25, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775), no insurance ($525), seatbelt violation ($25), tail light and tag light requirements ($135)
- Anthony Sapp, Criminal trespass ($275)
- Cashanda Hicks, 35, Bench warrant ($2,000)
- Angela Boozer, 30, Bench warrant ($1,500)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Shonica Perkins, Burglary (no bond reported)
- Donald Hoskins, Criminal damage to property ($2,950), possession of tools during the commission of a crime ($2,950)
- Alantra Austin, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,300)
- Issac Cull III, Possession of controlled substance ($2,950), obstruction of an officer ($1,300), possession of firearm during commission of a crime ($2,950), possession of marijuana ($2,950)